Wednesday, January 23, 2013

i know it is love

when you make me laugh when i'm crying
and hold me until my eyes are dry
i know that's rare

when your words bring me hope
from the depths of despair
and teach me once more
the meaning of love,
i know what you mean to me

when only your heart feels like home
i know it's love

when a furious blush
steals across my face
as your thought comes to my mind unbidden
i know i want you

on an idyllic summer afternoon
by a small, dreamy lakeside
when u give me goosebumps
just by a simple touch
i know i will remember it forever

there is more, much more
but for now, the warm glow of our love
will have to suffice
as we try to savor every moment,
weaving a string
of fine golden pearls of memories
that we will wear on our heart forever

No comments:

Post a Comment