Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sapiosexual me

Someone
who gives ideas
Someone
who makes me forget
the dust and grime of daily life
and shows me stars
Someone
whose one word
can have me googling for hours
And one conversation
produces a novel (ok, a short one)
Someone
who makes me wake up
in the middle of the night
just to check facts
Someone
who lives in the world of stories
Someone
who has a wealth of information
at his fingertips
that he can access
by merely closing his eyes
and tapping his temple

8 comments:

  1. Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this post to him.

    Pretty sure he will have a great read. I appreciate
    you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking
    through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as
    well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
    it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and
    also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read much more, Please do keep up the superb b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete