Monday, April 30, 2018

inspired!

(copied from the internet, definitely not my creation) 
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for
and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s
longing.
It doesn’t interest me how old you are.
I want to know if you will risk looking like 
a fool for love, for your dream,for the,
adventure of being alive.
It doesn’t interest me
what planets are
squaring your moon…
I want to know if you have touched
the centre of your own sorrow
if you have been opened by life’s 
:-) betrayals <3 or have become shrivelled 
and closed from fear of further pain.
I want to know if you can sit with pain
mine or your own without
moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.
(copied from the internet, definitely not my creation)

No comments:

Post a Comment