Friday, June 28, 2019

riddles

**
what you have, I will give you
and what you do not have,
I will take from you

**
what I am empty,
I can take no more
and when I am full,
I can accept
all the world's sorrows

**
if you seek it,
it disappears
like fog in the rising sun
and if you leave it be
it comes into you
slowly seeping and soaking
through your skin
into your visions

**

if you press her for gifts
she turns stone cold
and if you give to her selflessly
she gives back manifold

**

the sea was calm,
but underneath,
was seething with life

**

They were at the center
of the biggest crowd
and yet, they were unseen,
invisible, and in solitude

**

an implosion
and an explosion
that were perfectly alike

**

the more she revealed herself
the safer she felt

**

everything was new
and yet
everything was familiar
as if it was a secret
going back centuries
transcending lifetimes

**

and they fight destiny
by choosing it
they make the inevitable
a choice of their own

No comments:

Post a Comment