Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Whose will

And i might think a dream
I Saw of you
Or hints the universe gave me
Of intimacy with you

Is the universe's way of telling me
That This will come true
That This is meant to be

I might be beguiled into thinking
My dream will come true
And So Will hundreds of others
Who feel the Same
About you

But There is only One you

How Then Can i trust my intuition

Watching the delusions
Of So many around me
Is How i learnt
To not trust Mine own

A rose is a rose by any other name,
Shakespeare Would say
But here it matters a lot
What to call my intuitions

I could call it a projection
Of my subconscious
And be rudely jolted
Out of my fantasy

Or I could call it
A Sign from the heavens
And live in delusions
And refuse to accept
The truth that is glaring

**

In the meantime
This so called delusional life
Has become the sweetest truth
That I have ever carved out
Unknowingly, and with love
And I know that I will love her
Without any expectations
But cherishing her shower
Of boundless love as mine

No comments:

Post a Comment