Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Let's make small talk

Tell me where you keep your heart
Under what layers of subterfuge
You keep it hidden

How long it took
To build that wall around it
And how difficult that was

Tell me you have not
Buried it somewhere
And forgotten about it

Tell me what makes  you
Go look for it
Tell me what you whisper to it
Before you bury it back

Tell me when it breaks the wall
On its own, unbidden
And comes out through your eyes
Tell me when, and
Let me be there to catch it
Before you secrete it away again

भन मलाई कहाँ राख्छौं तिम्रो मन
कतिवटा पत्रले बेरेर लुकाएको छौ

भन मलाई कति  समय लाग्यो
मनको वरिपरि पर्खाल लगाउन
कति गाह्रो भो त्यो ठड्याउन

मनलाई कतै लगेर पुरिदिएका त छैनौ?
बिर्सिदिएका त छैनौ? भन मलाई

भन मलाई कुन बेला तिमी
मनलाई खोज्न जान्छौ?
र फेरी पुर्नु भन्दा अगाडि 
त्यसलाई सुस्तरी के सुनाउँछौ?

भन्नु मलाई
जब मनले कुनै बेला ती पर्खाल तोडेर
नबोलाइकनै
तिम्रो आँखाको बाटो भएर आउँछ
र तिमीले फेरी लगेर लुकाउनु अघि
समाउन देउ मलाई
अनायसै बगेको तिम्रो मन

No comments:

Post a Comment